Dr Cole is an integrated-trauma specialist. His training in Classical Hypnotherapy, Rapid Resolution Therapy™, Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy™, Neurolinguistic Programming, and Ericksonian Hypnosis, taken together with his expertise in BrainSpotting (www.brainspotting.com) and Neurotherapy (using Photobiomodulation) allow him to diagnose and effectively treat PTSD and complex trauma.
If you are struggling with the negative effects of Trauma or PTSD, Dr Cole will use a variety of techniques including Brainmapping, Trauma-Focussed Hypnosis, Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), BrainSpotting, Neurotherapy, and Photobiomodulation to address your trauma and heal your brain. In addition he will provide Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to:
- Identify subconscious beliefs and conclusions about how and why a traumatic event happened to you.
- Help you process and release the stored emotions related to your trauma.
- Assist you in changing your irrational core beliefs that cause symptoms and maladaptive coping.
- Help you change your irrational, automatic coping thoughts (stories) and actions that are triggered by reminders of your trauma.
- Provide you with credible, evidence-based tools and resources to help you feel more in control of your physiological responses when triggered with fear.
- Train you to use a variety of tools that help you take back a sense of personal control in the presence of persons, places, and situations that are currently triggering upsetting emotions, panic, and maladaptive coping.